Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC’s Internet site, even if Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC or a Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Southeast Jeet Kune Do LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Cancellation Policy
You can easily cancel your membership at any time. Members have fourteen business days from the date their agreement has been signed to cancel their contract without penalty. After the initial 14 day period, cancellation fees during a membership agreement period amount to 30% of the remaining balance of the membership agreement. There are no cancellation fees due after the initial agreement has been completed. You are not required to sign another contract after your initial agreement has been completed.
Following the initial membership term, your membership agreement will automatically continue on a month-to- month basis until a 30-day advance written notice is given by either party. Buyer´s notice must be sent to SOUTHEAST JKD via US mail (401 Shartom Dr Augusta GA 30907) or e-mail (email@example.com). Any additional service(s) will also continue monthly at the same rate(s) under the same requirement to provide a written notice of cancellation. All payments must be current to terminate the membership agreement. Buyer owes all monthly payments until proper cancellation procedures have been followed.
To cancel, mail, email, or hand-deliver a letter to the following addresses :
- Southeast Jeet Kune Do Athletic Club (Southeast JKD),401 Shartom Dr Augusta GA 30907
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended that you send your cancellation notice by registered or certified mail or statutory overnight delivery, return receipt requested, in order to prove that you did cancel. If you do hand-deliver your cancellation, be sure to get a signed statement from an official of the club acknowledging your cancellation.
Class passes and Pay-Per-Class programs expire if there is no attendance from the student within 90 days of their last attendance. Any remaining classes will also expire at that time. Students returning from an extended break will need to purchase a new program.
10. Refund Policy
Members have fourteen business days from the date their agreement has been signed to cancel their contract without penalty. Any initial payments for membership will be issued a full refund. To receive a full refund, and must include all contract forms, membership cards, and any and all other documents and evidence of membership previously delivered to you. Enrollment fees are non-refundable.